- Assistant Professor, Plant-Associated Bacteria – University of Minnesota, Minnesota, USA
- Field Scientist, Integrated Field Sciences R&D (Masters/PhD) – Corteva Agriscience – Carman or Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- Plant Pathologist – BC Ministry of Agriculture – Kelowna, BC (closes June 14, 2019) (job profile)
- Master’s and PhD positions, Phytophthora pathogens – Canadian Forest Service – Quebec, Canada (apply by September 1, 2019) (en Francais)
- Research Associate Plant Pathology – TerraMera – Vancouver, BC, Canada (closes May 24, 2019)
- MSc Student Position – Malt Microbiomes – University of Manitoba, Canada (start date July 1 or thereafter)
- Postdoctoral Position – Barley and Oat Pathology – AAFC, Morden, Manitoba, Canada
- Assistant Professor of Plant Pathology – Washington State University, WA, USA – Application screening will begin on April 30, 2019, and remain open until filled
- PhD opportunity, Plant-Microbe Interactions – AAFC, Lacombe, Alberta / Lethbridge, Alberta Canada
- Research Assistant – Lowbush Blueberry Disease Program – University of Maine, ME, USA
- MSc position – Wheat pathology – Brandon University, MB, Canada
- Senior Research Scientist – Plant Microbe Interaction – Inocucor, Montréal, Quebec Canada. Apply online or via email.
- Senior Research Scientist – Plant Physiology – Inocucor, Montréal, Quebec Canada. Apply online or via email.
Have a plant pathology related job posting you would like posted, for free, contact us.