- Assistant Professor and Fungal Biologist / Plant Pathologist – University of Minnesota – St Paul, Minnesota, USA
- Postdoctoral position in Microbiology / Molecular Biology – University of Gothenburg – Gothenburg, Sweden
- Postdoc position in Analytical Chemistry / Molecular Biology / Microbiology – University of Gothenburg – Gothenburg, Sweden
- Director/Sr. Director, Research & Development (Biology) – Terramera – Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Postdoctoral position – Molecular Responses of Wild Blueberries to Monilinia vaccinia-corymbosi and Botrytis cinerea – Dalhousie Agricultural Campus Dalhousie University, Truro, NS, Canada
- M.Sc. positions (2) – Potato Pathology – University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, AB, Canada
- M.Sc. position – Management of Fusarium head blight on barley and oat – University of Manitoba / Mordern, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, MB, Canada (starts Jan 2020 or thereafter)
- Postdoctoral positions – Plant Pathology and Molecular Host-Pathogen Interactions – University of Manitoba, MB, Canada
- M.Sc. position – Pathogen Surveillance for Late Blight in Tomato – University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- M.Sc. position – Cercospora Leaf Spot Management in Sugarbeet – University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Assistant Professor, Plant-Associated Bacteria – University of Minnesota, Minnesota, USA
- MSc Student Position – Malt Microbiomes – University of Manitoba, Canada (start date July 1 or thereafter)
- Postdoctoral Position – Barley and Oat Pathology – AAFC, Morden, Manitoba, Canada
- Research Assistant – Lowbush Blueberry Disease Program – University of Maine, ME, USA
- MSc position – Wheat pathology – Brandon University, MB, Canada
- Senior Research Scientist – Plant Microbe Interaction – Inocucor, Montréal, Quebec Canada. Apply online or via email.
- Senior Research Scientist – Plant Physiology – Inocucor, Montréal, Quebec Canada. Apply online or via email.
Have a plant pathology related job posting you would like posted, for free, contact us.