- Pathologist, Horticulture – Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs – Guelph, ON, Canada (closes Apr 25, 2019)
- Technical Officer, Plant Pathology and Protection – National Research Council – Saskatoon, SK, Canada (closes Apr 10, 2019)
- MSc Student Position – Malt Microbiomes – University of Manitoba, Canada (start date July 1 or thereafter)
- Postdoctoral Position – Barley and Oat Pathology – AAFC, Morden, Manitoba, Canada
- Assistant Professor of Plant Pathology – Washington State University, WA, USA – Application screening will begin on April 30, 2019, and remain open until filled
- Field Station Development Representative – FMC – SK, Canada
- PhD opportunity, Plant-Microbe Interactions – AAFC, Lacombe, Alberta / Lethbridge, Alberta Canada
- Research Assistant – Lowbush Blueberry Disease Program – University of Maine, ME, USA
- MSc position – Wheat pathology – Brandon University, MB, Canada
- Senior Research Scientist – Plant Microbe Interaction – Inocucor, Montréal, Quebec Canada. Apply online or via email.
- Senior Research Scientist – Plant Physiology – Inocucor, Montréal, Quebec Canada. Apply online or via email.
Have a plant pathology related job posting you would like posted, for free, contact us.