25/07/2015 - 29/07/2015
Shaw Conference Centre
9797 Jasper Ave
Information for CPS members
• Registration fees are in US Dollars
• Hotel rates are valid 3 days before and 3 days after the actual dates. Hotel rates are in Canadian Dollars.
• You must login to submit abstracts and to register
• Abstract submission is open – go to http://www.botanyconference.org/
1. Basic and applied approaches to improve disease resistance in plants.
2. What can Next Generation Fungal Genome Sequencing do for you?
1. Host/Plant Pathogen Interactions and Plant Health Management
2. Biological Control of Diseases and Weeds (CFBC)
Since CPS is meeting with Botany 2015 in Edmonton this year, abstracts submitted to the conference will not be published in CJPP as usual. If you wish to publish your abstract in CJPP, please send the abstract by e-mail and fees of $25 by post to Dr. Ken Conn, as per instructions in the link below.
• Sun July 26 6:30 pm – Botany 2015 Opening Ceremony, Plenary Lecture, and All Society Opening Reception
• Tue July 28, Noon to 1:30 pm (lunch provided) – Annual General Meeting
• Tue July 28, 6:00 to 10:00 pm, Banquet and Awards Reception at Fort Edmonton (Ticketed item, CAD $50 per person).
• Wed July 29, 6:00-7:00 pm – Plant Canada Reception
• Wed July 29, 8:00-10:00 pm – Awards including one CPS award, will be presented at “All Society Celebrate”
Connect, Collaborate and Celebrate Science
See you in Edmonton
Your conference registration fee covers: Plenary Lecture presentation on Sunday evening, The All Society Mixer, All Scientific Sessions, All Coffee Breaks and Continental Breakfasts, Exhibit Hall and Poster Display and Reception and Celebrate! – the All-Society Awards Celebration
This is a joint meeting with 13 plant societies from Canada and USA:
Deena Errampalli, Ph.D.
President, Canadian Phytopathological Society