- MSc or PhD Opportunity – Potato dry rot caused by Fusarium – University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada (starts summer/fall 2018)
- Post-doctoral Research Associate – North Dakota State University Carrington Research Extension Center – Carrington, ND, USA (Screening will begin February 5th, 2018)
- Assistant Professor position – Tree Health Genetic Resources – University of Florida (closes February 1st, 2018)
- Postdoctoral positions (2) – Microbiology/molecular biology/analytical chemistry – University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden (closes January, 15th, 2018)
- PhD opportunity – Soilborne inoculum of pea root rot pathogens – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Postdoctoral Research Associate – Plant Diagnostics – Forest Pathology Lab, Michigan State University, USA (open until filled, application review begins 25th June 2017)
- PhD Opportunity – Plant-Microbiome-Pathology interactions – University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada (starts summer/fall 2017)
Have a plant pathology related job posting you would like posted, for free, contact us.